HANDSCALE BASELARD Animation Ver.
Based on the “Baselard” model designed by Takayuki Yanase with character art created by Humikane Shimada, the Frame Arms Girl is faithfully recreated in a new miniature scale that can fit in the palm of your hand!
* Does not include original size Baselard Model *
- The model kit includes two pre-printed face parts (Looking Forward/Smiling, Looking Right/Hurt).
- This miniature model uses data from the Frame Arms Girl and Megami Device collaboration, FRAME ARMS GIRL BASELARD Animation Ver., maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy even on a smaller scale!
- Despite its small stature of 76mm, the model boasts 20 points of articulation.
- Parts can be changed out to display Baselard in Unarmed Mode.
- The kit comes with a Hexa Gear Mini Flying Base.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The kit comes with two unprinted face parts for use with the included decals.
- In addition to open and closed hand parts, the kit also includes hands for holding larger weapons.
- The arms of the outer frame include interchangeable weapon-holding mecha hands.
- The main body does not use a “machinika” body.