Your privacy is important to us, and we at Ani Mecha (“us”, “we”, “our”) take it very seriously. This notice to help our customers ("you", "your") better understand how we collect, utilise and share the information you have entrusted to us.
When you visit and browse the site, we may automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information ("Device Information") about your device, such as web browser, IP address, time zone etc. Device Information is used to provide a more personalised experience such as making product recommendations, pre-selecting the correct currency option etc.
Device Information is stored on your device and not on our web servers. If you would like to either disable or erase such Device Information stored on your device, please consult your web browser documentation on how to disable and erase cookies. Do note that some pages might require cookies to run optimally, and turning it off might result in a diminished experience.
Whenever you sign up for an account on our website, we may collect the following information ("Account Information") such as name, address, email address, phone number and payment information. Account Information collected can be used for any or all of the following purposes:
- fulfilling orders and services requested by you;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority; and
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information.
You can access and modify all Account Information pertaining to you by logging in. We will maintain all your Account Information unless you explicitly request us to delete this information.
Effect and Changes of Policy
Effective date: 9th July 2021
Last updated: 9th July 2021