FRAME ARMS GIRL HRESVELGR=ALBAS
The latest addition to the spin-off of Kotobukiya’s original robot model kit series Frame Arms is FRAME ARMS GIRL HRESVELGR=ALBAS!
FRAME ARMS GIRL HRESVELGR brings to life an illustration by E-ji Komatsu that re-imagines Tomotake Kinoshita’s transformable Frame Arms design of Hresvelgr as a cute young girl.
This kit is a variation kit within that Frame Arms Girl Hresvelgr series.
Enjoy switching between the model’s three forms, faithfully adapted from the transforming Frame Arms original.
• Albas’s signature large weapon, the “Gun Blade Lances,” are included. In order to attach these weapons to the body, newly designed mount parts and arm rack parts to support the weapons are included.
• The wings transform into the new Gun Blade Lances, giving the model a whole new silhouette even when in aircraft mode.
• This model kit can transform into three forms: Normal Mode, Assault=Trident Mode, and Air Cruiser Mode.
• Two types of standard bangs and bangs covering one eye (left and right) are included for a total of four types of bangs parts.
• Four types of face parts are included: normal/looking left, yelling/looking right, normal/mouth open/looking forward, and a blank face with no tampography.
• Three of the face parts come pre-painted, so just assembling the kit creates a model faithful to the original art.
• The kit includes decals such as the eyes and facial expressions.
• The pop-out shoulder joints and the flexible upper arm parts allows this model a wide range of movement.
• The connection shaft for the thighs is a sliding joint, allowing for a wider range of movement.
• The wrists are articulated with ball joints that allow for a variety of poses.
• The model kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts. The hands, including joints, can be interchanged with those of the existing Frame Arms Girl series.
• NEW FLYING BASE is included in this model kit.
• Two types of 3mm diameter grips are included.
• The model can be displayed in Unarmed Mode by exchanging parts.
• The 3mm connection points on the arms and legs are compatible with equipment from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
• The tail-shaped parts on the lower back can be equipped in the hands to form a cannon. And the blade parts of the left and right of the tail-shaped parts can be removed and equipped in the hands to be used as weapons.