Chaos & Pretty LITTLE RED
This model uses Magical Girl as a base combined with FLEXIBLE ARMS TYPE-B, while also including several completely new parts to create an entirely new character.
By changing out the parts, the model can be displayed in “Little Red Mode” or “Wild Mode,” each with a completely different silhouette for users to enjoy.
Like the other models in the Megami Device series, this character consists of a main “machinika” body designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like! The “machinika” body also allows you to create more dynamic and beautiful poses with this model.
The concept for this model was proposed by hobby magazine writer, Fuzzy, and the character art was created by Nagi Ryo, who has designed all of the characters in the Chaos & Pretty line.
The detailed eye prints were designed by beloved Megami Device dealer, Amaai.
- Along with the new eye prints, the hair parts have also been redesigned, creating a completely new and updated Chaos & Pretty model.
- The model can be assembled wearing a hood for “Little Red Mode,” or as a werewolf for “Wild Mode.” The high customizability of the included parts are also perfect for creating original customizations.
- The model comes with three pre-painted face parts.
- The parts can be configured to display the model in full armor for “Armed Mode,” or without her armor for “Unarmed Mode.”
- The “machinika” body base boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing it to be displayed in a variety of natural poses.
- The kit includes a variety of weapons and joint parts, allowing you to recreate different combat scenes.
- Due to the 3mm connection points on each part and the compatibility of the head, this model can be customized with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, Hexa Gear, and Sousai Shojo Teien series products.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.