HAND SCALE MAGATSUKI
The next product in line to join the Frame Arms Girl “hand scale” series is Frame Arms Girl Magatsuki!
Based on the Frame Arms Magatsuki model designed by ToMo that has been stylized into bishoujo-style character art by E-ji Komatsu, this Frame Arms Girl is faithfully recreated in a new miniature scale that can fit in the palm of your hand!
• The model kit includes two pre-printed face parts (Normal and Hurt).
• This miniature model uses data from Frame Arms Girl Magatsuki to maintain a high level of detail and accuracy even at the smaller scale!
• The sliding joint for the thigh’s connection shaft and the pop-out structure of the waist cloth parts allows for a wider range of movement for the legs.
• Including a newly-designed hand part for the sword, a total of five types of hand parts are included.
• Despite its small stature of 80mm, the model boasts 20 points of articulation.
• Multiple decals that include a variety of eye prints are included.
• Two unprinted face parts for use with decals are included.